Admission Process :
For admission in FIITJEE, a student has to appear in an Admission Test. Students are selected on the basis of the merit of their performance in admission test.
-- To find out the next date of Admission Test or for online Registration, Please/ Click Here
– To find out the right program for you, please/ Click Here
-- To find out more about programs please/ Click Here
Registration For Admission Test :
Online Registration – Log on to our online registration portal www.fiitjeelogin.com and create an account for yourself using your e-mail ID as user name and set your preferred password. Update your profile info - such as your Name, Class and School you are studying in, Contact details and details about your parent's. You are now ready for an online registration. Following payment options are available on the website.
To register online click here
1. Online payment using a Credit / Debit Card (Master / Visa) - Your Hall Ticket will be generated immediately after successful payment. Please take two printouts of your Hall Ticket and paste your recent colour photograph on both the copies. Submit one copy of your Hall Ticket to the Examination Controller during the Exam and get the second copy validated & keep it for your records.
2. Cash / DD / Pay Order deposit at a FIITJEE Centre – You have to take a printout of your Online Application (e-Application) and submit it in person / send by post or courier to your nearest FIITJEE Centre along with Exam Fee. If you are submitting it in person at FIITJEE Centre, your Hall Ticket will be issued on the spot by the FIITJEE Centre. If you are sending printout of your Online Application along with Demand Draft / Pay Order for Exam Fee by post / courier, your Hall Ticket will be e-mailed to your e-mail ID given by you during online registration. You can also download your Hall Ticket from our website www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm.Downloads will not be available for Hall Tickets issued in person.
B. Paper Application – You can obtain a Paper Application Form from any FIITJEE Centre or from your School office. Schools can obtain any number of Application Forms from any nearest FIITJEE centre. Fill this Application Form carefully and deposit it in person / send by post or courier to any nearest FIITJEE Centre. Your Hall Ticket will be issued by the FIITJEE centre either in person or will be sent to your e-mail ID as opted by you in the Application Form. You can also download your Hall Ticket from our website www.fiitjee.com/downloadhallticket.htm.
Downloads will not be available for Hall Tickets issued in person
Student on qualifying admission test by scoring above cut off becomes eligible to enrol in to FIITJEE program of his/her choice.
On declaration of results student can log in to their account on www.fiitjee.com & check their result online with the help of their 19 digit Registration No. & Web Access Code.
On website student has to take the print out the following documents and fill in :
1. Printout the result having score & programs offered.
2. Click "Enrolment Kit" & download fee structures applicable to them along with enrolment form.
3. Once you download the form, print it & fill it completely. Paste 4 photos on it & staple 8 more photos of the student. On page 4 paste one photo of the PDC holder (father or mother) & then staple 2 more photos of them also.
4. Attach Admission Test Hall Ticket, Score card, present class/standard proof copies to the enrolment form.
5. Make the DD/PDC as per the fee plans & submit it along with the docs to our admission staff at Vijayawada Centre.